We are delighted to introduce a full suite of Psychology Services at the Actualise Clinic.
- Clinical and Educational Assessments
- Groups for parents and teachers/educators (e.g. Helping Your Child Manage Anxiety)
- Individual Therapy Sessions
Clinical/Educational Psychology Assessment
Generally the combination of measures/assessments used will depend on the presenting concern or diagnostic query (e.g. dyslexia, ADHD, etc.) and may include some combination (though generally not all) of the following:
- Direct assessment of cognitive functioning/academic attainments/attention (e.g. WISC)
- Parent/parent and teacher ratings of emotional and behavioural functioning, adaptive functioning, symptoms (e.g. Conners)
- The price includes initial parent interview, assessments, feedback and recommendations session, plus a written report.
QEEG assessments (i.e. an assessment of brain function)
This can be added if requested – this would be offset against the cost of neurofeedback consultation should you wish to pursue this option.
- Children: these sessions may include the child, parents and children, or parents alone, as required.
- Adult: we work with adults using a range of approaches, drawing especially from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Contextual CBT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy) approaches.